The fabrics of the Bandage Dresses:
Bandeau dresses are designed to have a tight fit and make the body perfectly shaped. Good quality bandage dresses are mainly made with three types of material: rayon, nylon and spandex;
- Rayon offers silk-like qualities and a distinctive sheen.
- Nylon offers remarkable durability and strength.
- Spandex has the characteristics of flexibility and elasticity.
The mix of these soft, quality and breathable materials makes your bandeau dresses snug and comfortable to wear for a long life.
Some characteristics of a good bandeau dress
- Fabric: a mix of rayon, nylon and spandex. Clothes made of polyester or other materials are not quality bandage clothes.
- Durability: Your dress should be sturdy in its construction and have a minimum hem weight of 2 pounds for a typical sleeveless or sleeveless fit.
- Luster: A slight sheen or sheen should be visible on the material. It derives from the silky qualities of the material.
- Extendable: The dress should easily stretch 3 to 4cm across your body. In its own right, it shouldn't be in the least transparent.
- Comfort: Even if the fit is tight, your dress should be comfortable to wear like a second skin. Its construction and strength should provide excellent support and shape to your body.